2016 AP Score Access for Students
View your scores and send them to colleges. Also, learn about AP awards and get answers to all your score-related questions.
You will receive access to AP scores on Saturday, July 9
8 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. local time
Don’t forget, you need to sign up for a College Board account in order to get your scores.
• Fill in AP answer sheets carefully and consistently at exam time or during a pre-administration session. It is especially important to provide name, date of birth, sex, mailing address, and email address.
• Sign up for a College Board account on the student AP score website as early as possible. Students must have an account to access their scores. If you already have an account, confirm this by signing in.
• Remember the following information, which will be required to see scores in July:
◦ College Board account username and password
◦ 2016 AP number
NOTE: since Monday, May 2 will be a holiday (no classes), there will be a practice exam in US1 at 8 a.m. See Mr. Allen for details
The poster for the 5th Annual Student Film Competition
One of your classmates is an accomplished filmmaker! Sara is a finalist in the 5th Annual Student Film Competition of the San Francisco Ocean Film Festival!
As an affiliate school of the Gilder Lehrman Institute, you are qualified to participate in an essay contest.
The Age of Revolution Essay Contest encourages high school students to examine the transformations in social and political ideas and movements from the late 1600s to the early 1800s.
Develop an original essay based on a primary source document in the Sid Lapidus ’59 Collection on Liberty and the American Revolution at Princeton University. Detailed information about the contest is provided in the 2015–2016 Age of Revolution Guidelines packet.
- $1,000 to each of the top ten students and $500 to each winner’s school
- One Slavery and Abolition History in a Box to each winner’s school
- The 2015–2016 Age of Revolution Essay Contest is open to high school students (grades 9–12) in Gilder Lehrman Affiliate Schools. (AST has been an Affiliate School since 2012!)
- The deadline for submissions is Monday, April 11, 2016.
- Detailed information, contest forms, a scoring rubric, and other important details on submissions can be found in the 2015–2016 Age of Revolution Guidelines packet (PDF).
Visit this site for AP practice quizzes
Come and join a discussion led by three visiting American film makers on the question of diversity in Hollywood today, Wednesday, March 9 at 7 p.m. at The American Legation.
Global Media Makers is a one-of-a-kind mentoring initiative sponsored by the US State Department aimed at connecting mid-career visual storytellers from around the world with leading U.S. entertainment industry professionals, including producers, directors, writers, network programmers, studio executives and more. Representatives from Film Independent, an NGO that received the Media Makers grant, will discuss the topic of diversity in Hollywood.
(Co-sponsored by the American Embassy and the Tangier American Language Center)
Hey, are you interested in a writing contest worth $5000?
If you can write an essay about a work of art, you may win!
Deadline: February 28. Check out the details by CLICKING HERE.